Saturday, March 5, 2011

Making Felt Flowers!!

I have sooooo many projects to do! And so many projects I want to do! Right now I'm working on a couple things. I'm making a Diaper Cake for a baby shower I'm going to in a couple weeks and I'm also making a banner for another baby shower as well.



The baby shower is lavender, white with a touch of yellow. I'm making the banner out of flannel...





These are some of the flowers I'll attach to the banner. I'm waiting to see if the mom and dad will settle on a name and if so I'll put that on the banner, otherwise it'll probably just say "Welcome" or somethin'. I'll attach it all with dingleberries and bingo bango .. Done! I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Just who do you think you are, anyways, being all crafty and stuff?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well see, I follow this one blog cuz its really cute and everything but the stupid blogger NEVER posts anything new. So I decided, if SHE can do it.. so can i :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I hate you and that Adelaide chick though, being all crafty and stuff. I want time to be crafty too.

    ReplyDelete