Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Couple of Goodwill Finds

So Me and my sister are planning on selling at a craft fair or two this summer/fall to sell some of our Play Felt Food, toys (I'll post examples at a later time). I've been keeping my eye out for stuff to display the items with. Awhile back I found this great doll cradle. I thought I'd paint it and make some doll blankets or something.

Then earlier this week I found this adorable little doll high chair. Ain't it cute?

Just for good measure I'll show you this wall shelf I also found. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it - but I just kind of liked it!



3 comments:

  1. Jeff told me you were doing a craft fair! I have been wanting to do some, and was thinking the fall. Would you want to get a booth all together?
    And, I love that shelf! Welcome to the blog world! again.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I applied for a fair in july in Newberg but I want to do more if I can get stuff together. But yah... lets do some starting in the fall. I just don't know of many right now so if you hear of any, let me know! And the shelf.. really cute but I have no idea what I'm going to do with it so if you're interested in it you could probably talk me out of it!

    ReplyDelete