Thursday, October 13, 2011

I Took A Break

Well... I didn't mean to, it just happened.

Happy to say though I haven't stopped doing my crafts though. My latest projects have been revolving around baby stuff, I have a craft fair in early December I'm going to attempt so I have been making other stuff besides felt crafts.

I made a couple baby blankets and doing one more right now. They are a little heavier than receiving blankets but lighter than quilts. They are made from flannel and have been pre-washed so are so soft and comfy.

This is my little boy blanket ...





















And this is the little girl blanket I made ...



I started playing around with burp cloths too... Here's a couple samples and I'm working on some using Minky and Chenile.. I know.. high class huh?





I've been doing so much more and will update more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment